Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MG3550 is compact Wi-Fi All-In-One together with easy mobile stamping. With Wi-Fi connection, this All-In-One gives easy printing throughout the home from PC and mobile phones, and with while the stylish and compact FastFront style simplifies paper loading and ink replacement the optimal printer, and for copier and also scanner for day-to-day use.
Canon PIXMA MG3550, Google Cloud Art print connects your printer straight to the web in order to print Google Written documents, and with photo and also PDF attachments coming from virtually anywhere. Files are sent securely on the printer on the internet whether you will be in the same room or with a different continent. With cartridge system with around 4800 dpi print solution delivers great degrees of detail. With an instant A4 document print out speed of 9.9 ipm in mono and 5.7 ipm in colour, and it additionally prints 10cm x 15 cm borderless photo in approx. 44 seconds. Perfect intended for speedy, and with quality printing involving documents and images at your home.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 that driver supports intended for OS:
- Windows 8 (32, 64bit),
- Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),
- Windows 7 (32, 64bit),
- Windows Vista (32, 64bit),
- Mac Os Times,
Driver Download For Windows :
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Driver Download For Mac OS :
Mac OS X
Driver Download For Linux :
Canon PIXMA MG3550 You can install the driver with:
- Open the printing device driver file has become downloaded
- Double-click within the file
- Click Next, Select Language
- Follow the exact directions presented.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 You can uninstall the driver with:
- Click START then it Click Control Panel then it Click Uninstal a credit application
- Follow the instructions plus the steps that glimpse.
- Wait a immediate.
- Printer been completed uninstalled.